In this laboratory, directed by Alberto Negro and Vittorio Scarano, research and teaching activities are carried out.
For didactics, in ISISLab are held thesis of Old Order and Master’s Degree, as well as internships as an internship activity for the three-year degree. The arguments of our theses closely follow the interests of the laboratory, then distributed and parallel computations and interactive graphics. More details must be obtained in person … Feel free to contact us!
If you are a student who is considering doing stage or a thesis in ISISLab … What should I do now?
- Good! Before meeting privately, perhaps, come and follow some of our seminars, to see the atmosphere of the laboratory up close and also to feel something that may be of interest.
- As you may have heard from your colleagues, stage/thesis work is carried out in the laboratory, as it is essential to have close contact with us at ISISLab and with your fellow interns/undergraduates;
- As you can see, in addition, all your colleagues hold seminars regularly (one is held a week). The purposes are many: first of all, it gives the possibility to all of you to know what your colleagues are doing, then it provides the opportunity to gain experience in presenting your work (which will be useful when you will be supporting the first job interviews); finally, it provides us with the opportunity to evaluate the evolution of your thesis work collectively.
- In short, we work together and in a productive way. Come and see us!
- If you want to know more information, see “I’m a new graduate student: What should I do now?” and also the postgraduate resources page
Students who are doing stage/thesis in ISISLab
Sono stati in ISISLab..
Tesisti/ Stagisti / Dottorandi di IsisLab… aggiornate le vostre pagine e le vostre informazioni qui!