Towards the graduation session
The activation of the thesis procedure must be initiated no later than 60 days before the graduation call, therefore it is necessary to notify the will to attend the graduation session to your contact person before 60 days.
Once you have agreed with both the teacher and his contact person the graduation session to attend, you can continue with the procedures necessary for the final exam. All information can be found on the following pages.
UNISA bachelor’s degree: https:///corsi.unisa.it/informatica/didattica/esame-finale.
UNISA Master’s Degree in Computer Science: https:///corsi.unisa.it/informatica-magistrale/didattica/esame-finale.
The documents duly completed must be sent by email to Dr Giusy Gonnella in order to affix the signature of the professor of reference.
Email address Dr Giusy Gonnella: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thesis proposal (online thesis procedure activation) – No later than 60 days prior to the graduation appeal.
- Degree Application – Within 30 days prior to the graduation call.
- Attachments Application for Graduation – Within 30 days prior to the graduation call.
- Final attachments Thesis (Thesis and Abstract) – No later than 10 days prior to the graduation call.
- Speaker’s approval – No later than 10 days before the graduation call